2012年12月16日星期日

Millionaire Match: My Dating Story Started From The Millionaires Club

Millionaire Match


In the millionaires club, you usually meet tons of millionaire men. Sometimes, you can also meet some great millionaire women. Obviously, I’m one of the millionaire women.
Everybody knows that it’s hard to date a millionaire man. But as a millionaire woman, it’s even more difficult to date a nice guy.
As a professional woman, I think that my relationship success has much more to do with my husband than myself. When I met him the first in the millionaires club, we are both in our early 30s. At that time, I was done with my education, and I got a professional degree, a successful career, of course with nice income and a home.
Then I received an email from him telling I’m an interesting person. We talked for some time and shared similar interests and other common traits. So, Mr. Johnson told me that he was intimidated by me, although he lives in a rental home with roommates and thinks about a MBA degree. I was further along in life goals, I made more money than he did, I was tall and pretty and successful, I had a cool cat and a great home. He wondered what I saw in him and after the first couple dates he actually considered moving on.
Thankfully I didn’t refuse him directly. Through my words and actions he realized that I was looking for a successful guy for an equal relationship. But he was not frustrated and realized that he enjoyed a lot when he was part of my professional circles. Finally, he got that degree and dreamed home while I still make more money than he does.
Till now, 5 years passed since our marriage. And it proves our marriage originated from the millionaires clubhas been successful. We share what we like; we have different roles in the family (which can be changed at any time depending on needs). And our relationship continues to be one of the equals.
At last, I just want to say, when talking about relationship; there will always be a different from the one you love and the one who loves you. I didn’t pursue the previous and accepted the latter. It turns out that we are happily united.
Matchwealthy.com highlights the "millionaires" in its listings" by Wall Street Journal.You are tired of dating sites that don't work.  Matchwealthy.com  will help you meet more gorgeous rich people than any other online dating websites. You will find something different and special !

没有评论:

发表评论